Twinpictures developed the relaunched website for Hamburg photographer Jörg Modrow. The site features a horizontal scrolling layout for the image series and responsive overview tiles for the main categories and the category series overview.
Twinpictures project managed and developed the single page web relaunch of SharpLine, a creative sign-making company located in Aalten, Netherlands. The project was a team effort with graphic design by Kevin Durukan of KEDU Werbeagentur, photography by G2. Project acquisition was through our Twin friends at Die-Zwillinge.
Kaempfert.de is a complete digital archive of the music of Bert Kaempfert. There are over 560 songs and 83 albums in the Bert Kaempfert discography, making this site one of the more complex WordPress projects we have ever developed. In addition to songs and albums, each composer, arranger, musician, recording studio and publisher are digitally represented in this vast collection.
Relaunch of the Becker Illustrators website. Built on WordPress, the website allows each illustrator to upload and manage their own media.
The T(-) Countdown Control premium plugin for WordPress has been re-built from the ground up. Version 1.5 is currently undergoing final testing and is scheduled to be released in early June 2014. Some of the new features of version 1.5 include:
- New plugin options page to set global default values
- New Cookie feature for dynamic Strtotime launches
- New countdown style: leia
- Many other improvements and updates
Collapse Pro Matic Features
- Expanded options page to set the default values for shortcode attributes
- Cookies may be used to save the state of each expand element
- Multiple targets are able to be controlled by a single trigger
- Detailed documentation
- Upgrades are free and automated via dashboard updates